Let Chris’ Experience Save you Time & MoneyAs an Arizona native, raised in the Southeast Valley, Chris has years of experience making her intimately familiar with the Greater Phoenix area, at a level few people are. She has a degree in Journalism from Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona where she excelled in marketing and communications, an education that has proved indispensable to her local, national and international clientele.
Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. Chris makes it a point to stay current on all matters regarding local housing, development, and schools, but this isn’t enough in this ever-changing real estate landscape. An outstanding agent will further their current knowledge with relevant education designed to provide the most pertinent and up-to-date service to their clients. Christine has done this. She’s a trained Residential Marketing Specialist, as well as an Accredited Buyer’s Representative, a Certified Distressed Property Expert, and a member of several Professional REALTOR® Associations.
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI – Graduate, Realtors Institute
- ABR – Accredited Buyers Representative
- CDPE – Certified Distressed Property Expert
- NFSTI – Certified REO Specialist
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- MBE – Certified NMSDC
- NAHREP-AZ Member
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Southeast Valley Association of Realtors (SEVRAR)
- National Association of Broker Price Opinion Professionals (NABPOP)
- RES.NET Member
- REOTrans Member
- Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council
- Council of Residential Specialist
- REALogic Hall of Fame Nominee
- RE/MAX Hall Of Fame Nominee
- RE/MAX Platinum Award
- RE/MAX 100% Club Award
- RE/MAX Presidential Award
- RE/MAX Executive Award
- RE/MAX Top Ten – Southwestern US Region
- Prudential Listing Agent of the Month
Real Estate Broker, Certified Residential Specialist & Certified Distressed Property ExpertChristine Luna is an award winning Realtor® working in Metropolitan Phoenix & Scottsdale, Arizona. She specializes in the communities of Phoenix, Scottsdale, Ahwatukee, Apache Junction, Chandler, Fountain Hills, Gilbert, Gold Canyon, Mesa, Queen Creek, and Tempe, Arizona.
Christine Luna is a dedicated real estate broker who loves helping people. If you’re a results-oriented person interested in Metro Phoenix real estate market please contact her. You will not be disappointed!